Clear Lake Campground FAQs
Do you have questions about visiting Clear Lake Campground? You'll find answers to guests' most frequently asked questions here:
- Are you open in winter?
- Are there waterfront sites at Clear Lake Campground?
- Do you allow tents at Clear Lake Campground?
- Do you have cabins or tents?
- Are pets allowed at Camp?
- Do you have wifi or cable?
- Where can I launch my boat or rent a boat?
- How far is the lake from Camp?
- Where can I go in a kayak, canoe, or boat from Camp?
- Is Lake County a good place for bird watching?
- Where can I fish in Cache Creek or in Clear Lake?
- How's the fishing?
- Can you swim in the creek from Camp or in Clear Lake?
- Is the pool open?
- When is the best time to camp at Clear Lake Campground?
- Where can we get take-out food near Camp or around the lake?
- Where can we go hiking?
- Why should I take a camping vacation?
- What can we see or do on our way to Camp?
- How can I find out which spots are available or make a reservation?